1/2 Photos of Those Potatoes
I have been making this for Christmas dinner for 20 years. Great with roast beef or ham. I substitute half and half for the cream and use regular black pepper, because it's what I have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a saucepan, melt 5 Tbsps butter.
- 3Add flour and cook over low heat, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 4Remove pan from heat and gradually stir in cream and broth.
- 5Cook, stirring until sauce is thick and smooth.
- 6Stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 7Fold in potatoes.
- 8Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Put in buttered casserole.
- 10Mix Roquefort with melted butter and paprika.
- 11Sprinkle on top.
- 12Bake until cheese melts, 12-14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Those Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.3
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 981.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: