72 hrs 15 mins
When you make pickled beets yourself, you control the spicing. Here's an easy recipe from "Vancouver Entertains". Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beet liquid, vinegar, sugar, salt and spices in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add beets and return to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- 3Transfer beets to a jar and cover with liquid.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, then serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ukranian Pickled Beets
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: