1/2 Photos of Warm Christmas Apple Cider Punch
Ruthie Warren's Note:
I love to make this during the Holidays, it makes the house smell like Christmas. And it tastes good also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the cider in a dutch oven pan, 1/2 at a time.
- 2Put on the stove on simmer.
- 3add 2 cinnamon sticks.
- 4add the navel orange slices.
- 5add 5 whole cloves.
- 6you may not like it like this, you might have to add 1 or 2 more cinnamon sticks or more cloves.
- 7Yummy on the wood stove also.
- 8Take off Heat after approximately 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Christmas Apple Cider Punch
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: