1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Serve this at your holiday cookie klatches. Non-alcoholic so the kids can enjoy this too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in a very large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Steep tea bags in hot water for 4 minutes; remove tea bags.
- 3Add cider, orange juice, cranberry juice, and sugar to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 4When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- 5Stick the cloves into the orange and drop into the pot along with the cinnamon, and red-hot candies.
- 6Simmer the punch for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wassail Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (7258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1330.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 329.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 299.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: