This is similar to another Zaar salad, but really quick, easy, and tasty !! I made this often for Pitch In Parties years ago, but lost the recipe and was so happy to find it again in "Mother's Recipes" by Jones and Jones. Flavors improve overnight.
- 1 (16 ounce) can french-style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style black-eyed peas with jalapenos, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- In a 3 quart container with tight lid, combine dressing ingredients, mix.
- Add all drained vegetables to container and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate.