1/3 Photos of Winter Salad ( Mostly Cans !)
This is similar to another Zaar salad, but really quick, easy, and tasty !! I made this often for Pitch In Parties years ago, but lost the recipe and was so happy to find it again in "Mother's Recipes" by Jones and Jones. Flavors improve overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can french-style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style black-eyed peas with jalapenos, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1In a 3 quart container with tight lid, combine dressing ingredients, mix.
- 2Add all drained vegetables to container and stir.
- 3Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Salad ( Mostly Cans !)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch style black-eyed peas with jalapenos